A lack of desire to participate in sexual activity is referred to as low libido.
It’s normal to lose interest in sex from time to time, and libido levels change over time. It’s also not uncommon for your desires to diverge from those of your mate. However, if libido is down for a prolonged period, certain people might be worried. It may also indicate a more troubling underlying health issue.
Men’s libido is low for a variety of causes:
1. RLS (restless legs syndrome) – Restless legs syndrome is the uncontrollable need to raise your legs (RLS). According to a review, men with RLS have a greater chance of contracting erectile dysfunction (ED) than men without RLS. A guy is said to have ED if he is unable to have or maintain an erection.
2. Depression – Depression affects every part of one’s life. Depressed people have a reduced or complete lack of interest in previously pleasurable activities, such as sex.
3. Aging – In late adolescence, men’s testosterone levels, which are linked to libido, are at their highest. If you become older, it can take longer to have orgasms, ejaculate, and become aroused. Your erections will be softer, and it will take longer for your penis to become erect. However, some medications may aid in the treatment of these issues.
4. Chronic disease – While you’re dealing with the effects of a debilitating illness like constant pain, the last thing in your mind is sex. Sex is normally the last thing on your mind. Some diseases, such as cancer, may decrease sperm production.
5. Sleep issues – According to a study conducted in the Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, men with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) have lower testosterone levels. Sexual desire and libido are diminished as a result.
Here are 7 best ways to improve low libido problems are following –
- Yoga & Exercise –
Yoga can improve libido in a variety of ways. Regular activity helps to deal with problems including body confidence worries, low libido, and relationship improvements, according to a 2015 study of men undergoing androgen deprivation therapy, which reduces testosterone levels.
- Food –
Following a healthy diet will improve a person’s sex drive by encouraging improved circulation and heart wellbeing, as well as avoiding foods that can lower libido.
Physical sexual activity may be affected by metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular disease. The polycystic ovarian syndrome may also influence hormone levels, which may cause libido problems. A diet high in fruits, low in fat, and high in lean proteins can help to avoid libido disorders.
- Mental health –
For both males and females, elevated levels of anxiety are a common obstacle to sexual functioning and libido. This may be anxiety caused by everyday tension or sex-related anxiety. People who have a demanding work schedule, care commitments, or other life pressures may feel exhausted and have low sexual desire as a result.
- Sleep –
Sleep quality has been linked to libido in some studies, and getting enough sleep will increase a person’s overall mood and energy levels.
According to a small 2015 study of men, having more sleep the night before boosted their sexual appetite the next day. Women who slept for longer periods had higher genital arousal than women who slept for shorter periods.
- Weight –
Overweight and obesity, as well as other causes linked to decreased fertility, have been linked by some scientists. Hormonal causes, such as low testosterone levels, are linked to this.
Overweight individuals can also suffer negative symptoms, such as a loss of self-confidence. Physically and mentally, maintaining a healthy body weight will increase a person’s sex drive. Eating a healthy diet and exercising daily will help with this, as well as increase one’s overall energy levels.
- Herbal remedies-
People should be cautious about taking herbal medications without first consulting their doctor. Herbal drugs may interfere with other drugs, and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the United States does not control them. As a result, their consistency, purity, and protection are unknown.
- Relationship quality improve –
By concentrating on strengthening the relationship, each partner’s sex desire will be increased. This may entail :
Making plans for date nights Outside of the bedroom, performing exercises together, practicing free conversation, and putting aside time for quality time with each other
How to cure ED with Cenforce 150?
Erectile dysfunction (ED), also known as impotence, is treated with Cenforce 150 mg, a prescription medication. In certain cases, doctors can prescribe Cenforce 150 mg Sildenafil to treat pulmonary hypertension symptoms. Doctors recommend Cenforce 150 as a high-power dosage to cure ED and provide a pleasurable sex life where the price is fair.
What is Cenforce 150?
The potency of Cenforce in this situation is 150mg, which means that one tablet of Cenforce contains 150mg of Sildenafil Citrate. There are 150.of the chemical component present in a unit dosage of the drug.
How to take Cenforce 150?
Cenforce 150 pills are full pills that can be taken with a glass of water. Imprest takes at least 15 minutes to complete. Avoid drinking alcohol while attempting to take Cenforce. It can be very pricey on an empty stomach or after a meal. This prescription should not be used if you have heart, liver, or kidney problems. Before taking this drug, please seek medical advice.
Cenforce 150 vs. Cenforce 200 –
Cenforce 150 mg is a prescription drug for men who have erectile dysfunction (ED), also known as impotence. Doctors can prescribe Cenforce 150 mg Sildenafil to relieve pulmonary hypertension symptoms in some cases.
Cenforce 200mg helps to cure ED (Erectile dysfunction). Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common condition that can be caused by several causes, including asthma, heart disease, obesity, dyslipidemia, diabetes, hypogonadism, drug-related ED, and pelvic surgery. Both pills (Cenforce 150 mg & Cenforce 200) are the same having a difference of mg.